New record!

Day 31

Definitely a day of records, I was finally able to stick to my german classes via Duolingo and I have been on a 42 days streak and on a sirt of related note, I've been writing my blog for a full month today.

To be honest, besides some very addictive and engaging videogames, in the last few years of my life its been really hard for me to stay focused for long on certain activities.

Sometimes I lose interest, or I had some more important thing to do, or I was just simply lazy to continue, a feeling I still fight with (laziness) but honestly, these two activities really have me engaged mainly because I find them fun.

I just wish I could be like this with other things like reading, an activity that is really hard for me to keep engaged with.

But well, I think I may have found one (or two) !!!  The language topic is one that deserves a post or two in part because become a polyglot is a bit of a frustrated dream I slowly but surely want to achieve, but, that's a story for another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day