While Cocker sleeps

Day 30

I know I said a few paragraphs a day, but tonight I feel that I have so many ideas in my head that I don't know where to start.

Many different topics brought the day: friendship, loss, laughter, sadness, family, memories, upbrings, crushes, etc etc that I rather skip the night and just play a bit of videogames.

Need to wind down a bit and put my ideas better in my head before sitting down to write.  It will be better for myself and the depth I would like to achieve while writing about some of the topics mentioned above.

In the mean time, I'll leave you with a picture of one of my parents dogs, Cocker, which btw has his well deserved post on my blog, but that will be another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day