Allergies :|

Day 48

Lacking inspiration to write and I think I have to "thank" my allergies for that.  One thing that drives me nuts is that once or twice a month I get allergies attack for no apparent reason. My symptoms are simple: runny nose and sneezing but sometimes they get so severe that you may think I'm dying of a terrible cold or the flu.

Thankfully, since I've been suffering from this for many years already, I know how to differentiate between allergies and everything else and obviously the simpler solution is to have an allergy medicine,
but I really hate to do it and in most cases I prefer just to ride out the allergies.

The thing is that my allergies can last easily a full day, but if symptoms are mild, is fairly easy to ride it out but if symptoms are severe, the only viable solution is allergy medication.  Sounds like a fairly easy solution but the thing is that this type of medication really numbs me and makes me very sleepy which I guess is nice if I want to sleep but not nice when I'm trying to do things.

Today was one of those days where symptoms were severe, I had the medicine and right after work, but I already knew what was going to happen.  My mind at the moment is totally numb and lacking all inspiration and I'm fairly surprised I'm by paragraph 4 of this post.

You may say "dude just go to the doctor and solve that issue" and it is true, I should do that, but I'm too lazy for that since it is just a minor inconvenience.  Anyways, I think I've written enough for now, I still need to shave my head and get ready for bed.

Peace out.


The mask was not due to covid or the flu - it was the allergies!!! Runny nose and sneezing can get out of control on really bad days.  This was one, but I was going to train so no allergies med.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day