Allergies :|

Day 48

Lacking inspiration to write and I think I have to "thank" my allergies for that.  One thing that drives me nuts is that once or twice a month I get allergies attack for no apparent reason. My symptoms are simple: runny nose and sneezing but sometimes they get so severe that you may think I'm dying of a terrible cold or the flu.

Thankfully, since I've been suffering from this for many years already, I know how to differentiate between allergies and everything else and obviously the simpler solution is to have an allergy medicine,
but I really hate to do it and in most cases I prefer just to ride out the allergies.

The thing is that my allergies can last easily a full day, but if symptoms are mild, is fairly easy to ride it out but if symptoms are severe, the only viable solution is allergy medication.  Sounds like a fairly easy solution but the thing is that this type of medication really numbs me and makes me very sleepy which I guess is nice if I want to sleep but not nice when I'm trying to do things.

Today was one of those days where symptoms were severe, I had the medicine and right after work, but I already knew what was going to happen.  My mind at the moment is totally numb and lacking all inspiration and I'm fairly surprised I'm by paragraph 4 of this post.

You may say "dude just go to the doctor and solve that issue" and it is true, I should do that, but I'm too lazy for that since it is just a minor inconvenience.  Anyways, I think I've written enough for now, I still need to shave my head and get ready for bed.

Peace out.


The mask was not due to covid or the flu - it was the allergies!!! Runny nose and sneezing can get out of control on really bad days.  This was one, but I was going to train so no allergies med.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See reflections on the water

My little frustrated dream

Parents traveling abroad and my frustrations with it.