And someone is sick...

Day 56

This is becoming more and more common: not writing at night but writing the following morning.  Ugh, technically it keeps my motto of "one post a day" but it is a bit frustrating that I feel is becoming a bit of trend but hey, not trying to make excuses but these past few days I've been very busy and a bit more preoccupied than usual and to top it off, one of my cats is developing flu-like symptoms.

Anyways, lets jump into the good news, skipping CrossFit on Saturday was actually one really good idea, you see, friday some of my close friends from DR arrived in Miami and stay with me for a night, early morning we decided to grab breakfast nearby which was great but then another friend from DR who was in town joined us at home for a drink and a chat.

Afterwards, with my family I hit the town and took them to different places they haven't been, and we literally spent the whole day driving and walking around the city, having amazing food, running errands, having coffee, taking pictures, etc.  At the end of the day, I was all beat up but feeling amazing.

A bit diary-ish post this one, but is all I can do at the moment, I feel stupidly worried for one of my cats who is under the weather, in part because if I have to take him to the vet, well, it would be an issue.  Additionally, I hate the fact that if I need any medication, it will have to be prescribed and not something over the counter.

Is it normal to be so worried about a cat?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day