Blank mind

Day 42

Feeling like the weekend is going by in the blink of an eye and I won't make excuses for missing last night post, my mind was somewhere else, and I put this on the backburner.  Nevertheless, here we are. 

Last night, just as now, my mind is in blank space, no ideas are coming, and it is a bit frustrating to feel like this.  If I wouldn't want to write, then perfect, but I do.  Isn't this what real writers call "writer's block"? I'll google that, but anyways, not feeling very inspired or creative at the moment and the "fun" part is that I think it has to do with one of my cats.

You see, Pepe, of whom I still have to write a full-blown post about him, suffers from asthma.  I took him to the vet yesterday for a regular checkup and was given some medicine for his condition, he was totally fine throughout the day, but last night he was a bit out of himself:

1- Not wanting to be around me

2- Hiding under beds/sofas

3- Most importantly, didn't want to eat his dinner.

And well, because of that I didn't go out, not that I had any plan either, so that's why my mind was somewhere else.

Going back into creativity, I think I'll have to work on my inspiration by talking to more people, watching lot more tv, reading, and playing video games.  Let's see what the future holds.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day