Eres

Day 46

Can life be any weirder? So yesterday's post was mostly about Gloria and today, on our high school chat group, she sends some old picture of my classmates. I ask her to send more and she sends the following:



Oh the cringe and "embarrassment". This is just one of the many poems we used to write to each other as some tame and stupid jokes among ourselves.


Below a transcript:


Tu eres el amor de mi vida 

eres la luz de la vida 

eres la estrella dorada

eres la luz de la mañana


Eres el sol del risueño 

eres mi sol entresueños 

eres el agua de la vida 

que enfrias el fuego de mi vida


Eres como el diablo en candela.

que quema apenas

ya que en realidad eres un angel

con ganas de arrullarme


Si no fueras así 

no to quisiera a ti

ya que eres como medusa 

con un gran secreto bajo la blusa (no seas mal pensada)


Omar Terrero 

14-9-2000


-------------------------------------------------


This was over 22 years ago and well, I lot has passes since, but I can't help to laugh about this.  The chatgroup was highly entertaining this morning with that poem.


Now I realized I never titled the poem.  Today I decide is called "Eres" (You are).


You want to know what's worse about all this? That according to Gloria, she has many more and I can't wait for them 😂


You do the translation and if any question let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day