For my mom

Day 49

Below my first recorded art piece

Definitely don't know the exact date but by my calligraphy I can assume 1991.

Times of innocence, times where my mom (or parents) were my all.  This particular drawing doesn't have anything special but does show my state of mind: pure peace and calm, just a typical summer day in DR: sun and rain enjoying their time together.

Flowers, grassy plain and fruty trees. Sometimes I wish so hard to get back to simpler times, times where my relationship with my parents was more relaxed, times were I didn't overthinking everything, times were my happyness and well-being was totally dependent on someone else.

May sound nice, may sound bad, but every now and then, I miss all that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day