Sleeping early? not happening!

Day 47

Is one of those days, where my mind is a bit blank and because of the time I can't recall any great memory or deep thought about anything.

But well, is past midnight, and as usual I'm still up and this is a behavior that I should have corrected ages ago.

Going to bed really late (to wake up really early) has been something I've been doing since my senior year in high school and by now I should know better.

The thing for me is that the 24 hours of the day are never enough to do all the things I want to do.  I spend around 10 hours in work related activities, then I need to go to crossfit, cook dinner, play videogames, study german, watch tv, play with my cats, work on side projects, socialize and on top of it, I have to sleep a good amount of time???

I need to learn to manage my time a little better and also learn how to stick to a sleep hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day