Tigueres night out

Day 53

What a weird day!  Have you ever had those days when things start or a relative bad thing and progressively gets worse and worse? Well, that was today until 7:30PM that things got really good.

It started with one of my cats waking me up way early than usual, then a clogged toilet, then a low-tire pressure, then sort of emergencies at work, then a suffering at crossfit.  I honestly thought of today as an atypical day in my life thankfully.

But even though it was hectic, I didn't allow the stress to get the best of me, and at every issue I had I looked for permanent solutions or at the very least tackle the problem face front.  It would have been easier to cry and complain, but that wouldn't have solved the issue in hand, so there's that.

On a side note I just want to mention that I will start to advertise a lot more my blog via social media.  Nothing too crazy but I want some additional inputs and criticism towards it.  

For what is worth, I would honestly like to become a better writer.

But well, as I mentioned above, after 7:30PM the day got way better mainly because I got to hang with my friends for our monthly "guys night out" - basically sit down at some palce eat and drink and talk shit.

Today, besides the fact that the food was really good, the company, stories and jokes were even better. 

Peace out ✌️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day