We are family

Day 55

What is family? For many is just something that is blood related or marriage, for some is just a thing they hate, for others a thing they love the most but one thing is for sure, everybody will have a different opinion on what it really is or means to them.

I've been lucky enough to have two families: the one I was born in, and the one I've chosen for myself but that doesn't mean that is not a complicated relationship, it is and a very complicated one at that but the good thing is that independently of the ups and downs, there's love or some kind of support.

I could talk for ages about my nuclear family or my extended one though but that will be another day, at the moment I feel more like continue playing The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap 😝


The family - between blood n decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day