When sleepiness play you a bad game.

Day 54

Last night, while in bed, I started writing this post but sometimes sleepiness can play a bad game on you.  So, I was more than halfway writing the blog post when I closed my eyes for what I thought was 2 seconds, I had the phone in my hand on top of my face and when I opened my eyes, I noticed that almost everything I wrote and the main ideas of my post, were gone.

I LEFT MY FINGER OVER THE BACKSPACE BUTTON.

So, in my frustration I said "fuck this" I write after I wake up.

This would be the second time that I did something like that, falling asleep while using my phone, and the last time was worse or at least worrisome, because I ended up sending a picture to a colleague at very late hours, thankfully the picture itself was nothing out of place but to a married woman, a colleague whom the relationship was strictly for work, sending pictures very late at night is not professional nor appropriate.

Anyways, can't recall the main ideas of my post last night, so I'll keep it simple and short for now. And well, lesson learned: Don't write in bed on your phone if sleepy, go to your computer and do it there.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day