A retro bash

Day 73

So for the last few weeks I've been playing many classic retro games from the N64 and Gameboy Advance era.  Lately I've beeb playing Goldeneye 007 but Paper Mario even more to the point were I finally beat the game.

Paper Mario is the second RPG game in the Mario series and an amazing game it is.  At the time of release the graphics were pretty amazing from an artistic point of view becase it was made such a way that everything looked out of paper and/or crafting materials and after many years trying and trying to beat it, I finally did because I focused my gaming sessions on that one game.

The other two games I beat recently are from GBA and they are "The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap", and action-adventure game that is just amazing and a game I've beaten countless of times and Metroid Fusion a horror-infused action-adventure game from.the Metroid franchise and well, still amazing as ever if at points a bit too linear.  This is a game I've beaten way too many times and I was honestly surprised and dissapointed that my final completion score was so low.

Fun fact: the executive producer of Paper Mario was Mr. Hiroshi Yamauchi in one of the last games during his final years at Nintendo while the one for the other two games is Mr. Satoru Iwata, one of my all time heroes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day