Haz bien...

Day 82

Simple and concise.  A phrase I live by:

- "Haz bien y no mires a quien" - Can be translated as "Do good and don't look at whom" but the idea is better explained in the saying "Do what's right, come what may".

I can put thay into many different context in my life, but for me is mainly on how I treat people and how I would like them to treat me.  

I'm not a firm believer in "Karma" but I'm almost convinced if people are a PoS, life will eventually catch up to them.

Doing what's right sometimes may cause dilemma or some sort of conflict inside your head and in the real world, but, if you are doing what is right, then that's all that matters.  Some people may be appreciate it more than others though, so manage expectations accordingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day