Procrastination 🥲

Day 71

I'll start by saying that I'm going back to the original schedule of posting at night instead of the following morning and that's starting tonight.

The main reasons I've been skipping late posting in the last few days come down to two reasons:

1- Being extremely tired after some stressful days that included a bit of insomnia, dinners out, heavy gym, unmindful cats, etc which left me a it drained to sit on my computer.
2- Procrastination - 😐

You see, I know that I could have made it work if and only if I would have put a bit more effort but, since I could make it the next day in early hours, then why not?

In the past I've always struggled a bit with procrastination but thankfully I've never had any serious issue with it but I know I could do better. You may say "but this is just a blog, is not important or anything, why you think this deserves the effort?" Well, if I don't show the proper respect it deserves, then who will?

I put being tired as the main reason but I know is just an excuse for myself, I know I could have done it as usual but sometimes is easier just to blame anything else but myself for the issues thay surround me.

Anyways, this is just to remind myself, that I can overcome this stupid challenge if I put the effort it deserves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day