Resident Evil 4

Day 81

Outside of The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64, there's only one other game I've played in almost every single platform it has been released, and that game is Resident Evil 4.

Originally came out in 2005 on Nintendo Gamecube, after started a development in 1999 and officially announced in 2002, the game is definitely one of my all time favorites and objectively speaking is one of the best games ever made and the innovations that it introduced can still be felt in many games that have been released recently.

As said before, I played it when it originally came out on Nintendo Gamecube, the little purple box that could, in 2005 and at the time it was one of the most technically advanced games in the market, but not long after, it was released on Playstation 2 - not as graphically advanced but did include "Separate Ways" - a new story mission and well, I had to play that too.

In 2007 Capcom released the Wii version of the game, that included everything the PS2 game had but with the benefit of better graphics and - as reported by many reviwers - a revolutionary new way to shoot because of the wii controller, so, again, I had to play the new version.

On the PS3 the game was released as a HD port, and well, I had to play the game on HD.  On PS4 the game was released on full hd and 60fps - and.I had to play that too.  A few years after that,it was released on Switch and obviously I had to go play it on the go.

To top it off, the game was on sale on Steam and an advance HD project was finished that added higher resolution textures and many additional improvements, so I also had to get it.

And in 2023, after way too many rumors, the Resident Evil 4 remake was released to rave reviews and well, I had to get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day