Taking the skies, one plane at a time.

Day 85

And here I am, wondering how I am going to catch up with the writing.  For the past few weeks, I have been weirdly busy and very drained by the end of the day which haven't helped at all into my writing process.  

At the same time, I feel that few ideas are coming to my head, and I get a general lack of inspiration to put ideas together.  That said, I have come up with a plan to catch up on writing since as of today I'm missing 4 posts, that means that at the very least I need to write twice a day for a few days and I'll be back on track.

Even though few ideas are coming, I do know where I want to push myself to: Travel blogging.  You see, for the past few months, and for the next few months, I'll be traveling extensively for work, and just to count where I've been and where I'm going, here is a short list:  

  • Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
  • Washington, DC
  • Detroit, MI
  • Chicago, IL
  • New Orleans, LA
  • Chicago, IL (again)
  • Bologne, Italy (possibly)
  • Munich, Germany
  • Sofia, Bulgaria
  • Lienz, Austria
  • Chicago, IL (for Lollapalooza)
There's also a very high chance of visiting Los Angele, CA since I want to go Super Nintendo World and may take a week or two for some additional travel throughout Latin America and just a minor idea in the back of my head, but with a very high chance because I have the miles for it, is to go to Japan, a trip I've been postponing since 2020 and additionally to that, Amsterdam, Netherlands is also a possibility since my parents will be there and had mentioned to me that it would be nice if I could meet with them there.

Anyways, I know I got lot of material to write about, so stay tuned.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day