Too good...

Day 74

This week has been great so far, even though it has been hectic, at the same time, fairly productive with a good amount of relaxation and sleep and well, Thursday turned out to be a great day overall, once of those where you are not expecting anything and all you get is good news after good news.

  • The first of the surprises – the tire that have a nail (which I tried to fix prior my trip but couldn’t) did not have low air pressure so I could drive to work without issues.  I initially planned to leave my vehicle at the airport since I was going to be out for a mere 2 days, but due to the tire and the fear of arriving to a flat tire at the airport made me cancelled those plans.
  • The person I was covering for is back to the office – picture me very surprised that my colleague is back after a few weeks out where I had dual duties.  That allows me to focus all my energies on my tasks and take some pressure out of me.
  • I got my performance review results, and well, they were better than expected 😉
  • Got way too much free food at the office – at 10:30AM I was discussing with my colleagues where we were going to have lunch, just to be surprised by another team member with free lunches.
  • I did my annual pi for Pie Day and took some to the office – it was a success.
  • Got back home at around 5:45PM and went to bed right away – slept all the way until 7AM of next day.  This was marvelous and highly recommended.

So yeah, it was for the most part, an amazing day and to top it off, my cats served as great companions in bed since they didn’t bother much and just lay down next to me looking for a place to cuddle LOL.

Did something bad or negative happened? Not really, and that at the same time worries me a little because it probably means I’m forgetting something.

NOTE:  too many positives on a day, for me, normally is because something is definitely off somewhere.  I try to be a positive person, but the pessimist in me tends to show his face when days are “too good”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day