Unwinding

Day 72

I wanted to write about how I almost had a panic attack today, but that panicked me so I'm going to be brief.  Yes, I'm OK, actually more than OK since I had a fairly successful day between work related stuff, the luck to be able to do an early check-in at hotel, a very nice flight to DC and an almost 2-hour walk around the city.

So as a way to unwind and forget my panic attack ish situation, I will just disconnect from the real world for a bit, and dive deep into a Space Station by playing Metroid Fusion, and I said it once, but I'll say it again, videogames are my therapy.  

One day I'll talk about what happened today in details, but you will have to wait.  Mind you though, is not as serious as it may sound.

Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day