USA is big - and I should travel more to new places.

Day 77

What I thought it was going to be a "is just my job, I'm not excited" turned out to be false and after many years of not visiting new places in the US, I'm finally at a new unknown destination for myself.

The last time I visited a new place was back in October 2019 when I visited Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and Valley of Fire, after that we got the stupid pandemic that had me mostly at home for quite some time.

When I restarted my travels, was always to places I've been before which is nice but there was no novelty factor.  The novelty started again when I visited new places internationally in 2022 but within the US I lacked behind.

That kind of ends with my trip to Detroit, MI that even though I'll be there for just one night, still excites to get to a new place and a new airport.

I won't have time to do touristy stuff, heck, I won't even be able to actually get to downtown Detroit but, still exciting.  Traveling for work has its perks, and getting to check new places is one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day