Day 15 Oh, Sunday but I'm actually feeling very happy about it mainly because tomorrow is a holiday for me, the second one of the year (if we count new year's day) but the last one until May 29th, 2023, for Memorial Day, so a few months of pure work ahead. That said, so far, the weekend has been amazing and chill and the temperature in Miami is quite cool, and it will definitely get better considering that The Last of Us on HBO is coming out in less than two hours. Also today is my dear Tia Yeya birthday, she is turning 82 and is my dad's oldest sister, a woman full of life and with an amazing heart. She has been living in NYC for the past 30 years or so and it is someone who I visit mostly every time I'm in the city. She hosted me in the summer of 2001, when I was 16 years old and is the trip that I can definitely say was my first independent travel experience, much like my nephew's one. Thinking about my aunt and how old is she, had me thinking a bit about my ...
Comments
Post a Comment