A beard hair dye

Day 87

One thing I've never gone crazy about is a "youthful look", for whatever reason, I've always looked older than my real age (Even though I think I finally catch up with looks and real age).

Just to give a few examples, I started to get pimples earlier than my peers, I was actually the youngest one in the class but didn't look like it, I grew up very fast and I've always been fairly tall, I lost all my hair by the time I was 20yo, etc etc etc

And honestly I never really mind that, on the contrary, I embraced it like the best cause I could fool bouncers at bars I was not supposed to go or buy drinks at any store without being IDd but as I grew older I started to noticed that all my peers were at some degree trying to look as young as possible, especially my best friend who by the way is supposed to be older than me but still 25 years old.

And there's just one thing that used to frustrate me a little bit, and those are my white hair on my beard but is not because they made me look older or beat up, not at all.  I actually like how it looks but the white hair just reminds me the reason why I got them and that's what used to be frustrating.

I got them a few years ago pushed by a highly stressful and toxic work environment I used to work at.  My quality of life was heavily affected by a long commute, few work outs, long work hours, among other factors that started to show on my physical appearance and most specifically on my beard.

But well, all of this is to say that I'll be trying for the first time a beard hair dye just for fun, nothing serious or pretencious.  I already bought it, and was going to use it right away but the instructions recommend a 48 hours allergy test which I'm going over at the time.

Once done I'll provide updates.  I think it will look fine hehe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procrastination 🥲

A Dominican Maestro!

Pi Day