See reflections on the water
Day 25 And just out of the blue Nintendo and Microsoft announced that Goldeneye 007 is dropping this Friday on Nintendo Switch Online and Xbox consoles, and I couldn't be happier or more excited for this re-release. You see this game originally came out in 1997 and it was the game that proved many things back in the day like that First person shooters could actually work on consoles or that couch multiplayer was here to stay. After Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye 007 became the second-best and popular multiplayer on the Nintendo 64 and not only the multiplayer was magnificent, the single-player mode introduced and adapted many concepts in such a great way, that 26 years later, many FPS games still follow. Back then I was barely 12 years old, in my 3rd year at this new school I was in and that then I felt very weird. I did not necessarily feel unwelcomed, but I did feel like I didn't fit in. I was not part of the popular kids, I was not looking to be one either, I was a bit of...
Comments
Post a Comment